Frogs

For a reading group this week i read a book called frogs and it was a dystopian story. I wasn’t entirely sure what was happening all the time but the main character was called Tane and he went across a ditch using a plank of wood to get into a car graveyard but the car graveyard was owned? something like owned by these kids called the Mutts so he had to be sneaky and he found some frogs in a pond!(hence the name) He wanted to take the frogs with him but he couldn’t. he had found some good stuff so he went to leave but the mutts ambushed him and they had taken his plank and then they took his stuff. they had been watching him and they knew he had found something else but they didn’t know what and he wouldn’t tell them so they tied him to a car. he had this thing called a rad-suit(radiation suit) but the radiation suit was out of power and he needed to go in the shade but since he was tied up he couldn’t and he blacked out but as he was blacking out he heard police sirens and that is where the story ended. i think they had a nuclear explosion.

One thought on “Frogs

1. I like the part where he sacrifices his life for the frogs. I think you should work on your capital letters a bit more.